Sunday, September 16, 2007

Moon cake

waa waa.. what a pretty box.. I know!! haha, I guess that's why I bought it.
Went to buy moon cakes for my grandfathers' sister and then I saw this.. a beautiful moon cake package. They said it is imported from Malaysia. Hmm.. pretty isn't it? It also have rabbit drawings on it. Cute! and I just simply love it.
The moon cakes are not bad too.. they have two flavors, lotus with yolks and pandan lotus.

Here are the pictures
the box, view from top and sidecovers of each side, I didn't take picture of the 4th one, it's only gold colors, no pictures or any pattern on it
Lotus with yolk.. so oily.. I only like the skin actually, you know, the outside brown color part, hahaha.. I haven't try the pandan lotus favor.

2 comments:

Gata púrpura/Nathalia silva said...

Yours crafts are lovely! And this box I like too!
=D
I want tell more, but my english it´s very bad! sorry!

Greetings,

Nathali

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

Thank you Nathali..
your creations are lovely too..especially the fairies..sweet ('',)*