Wednesday, September 12, 2007

High School Musical 2 & losing weight attempt



Watched High School Musical 2 last Sunday, 9th Sept'07 (its' premiere today!), hahaha... you must've thought I'm such a kid, to be in to teen movies. Well, if it's good, I can't see why not?!
To tell you the truth, I'm so into cartoon movies, been collecting them since high school (that's when I have more money to save so I can buy my favorite things, haha..). Most of them are Disney's; Cinderella, Snow White, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, etc. I also have some Japanese cartoons, a lifetime favorites; Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle, by Hayao Miyazaki. They have great animations..
I just love it.. these children movies, teen movies.. they have good influence too you know.. well, they give a good values and examples for children, like friendships, attitude, honesty, how to believe in yourself and a lot of other things.
I hope to show these movies to my future children too.. hehe..

K then, I guess this is all for now. I want to go to bed, so sleepy..
Just went swimming this afternoon. You know, I wanted to lose weight.. I'm so overweight now.. I wish to lose at least 5 kilos, so I went to gym, swimming pools.. Tried RPM yesterday, a friend of mine said it's good for losing weight, you will sweat a lot. So I tried it, and yea.. I sweat a lot, but my butt hurt so bad because of the bike saddle!! I wonder if I'm going to try that again.
So, for now on, there will be only three exercise; treadmill, yoga and swim.
Wish me luck.. *finger crossed.

No comments: