Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bad Guy from Aranzi Aronzo

Bad guy does bad things
He does woefully bad things.
He's always thinking about what woefully bad thing to do next.
He may not look like he's thinking, but he is, in his own Bad Guy way.

I just made him today!! In fact, finished about 20 minutes ago.. I grabbed my camera, took a shot, edited the picture and make this post.
It's been a while since the last time I make flannel dolls, kinda miss the feeling.. and yeah, once start it, I just can't stop till it's finished. Just can't wait to see how it looks in the end, don't you?

So, here he is, Bad Guy, pattern from Aranzi Aronzo's book.
All made from flannel (or felt) tho.. I couldn't find jersey cloth (the instructions told us to use this material), or actually I don't how how to say it in Indonesian.. so yeah.. I made it from flannel instead. The size is 25 cm in height, I used the pattern drawn in the book. It supposed to be 33 cm with pattern enlarged by 140% as instructed. But I haven't enlarge it, so yea.. here's the small one.. Interested?

No comments: