Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Love guitar..

There's something beautiful that happen yesterday when I was chatting with Indra..
He called me using Yahoo.. in the middle of conversation..

Indra : Say, Say(hon for honey, but in Indonesian).. listen to this.. don't talk, just listen, k?

but then, I heard he's talking with his Dad (I think), about business and all.. I was like, is this what he wants me to listen to? But I wait.. maybe not this I think..
then..

Indra : Say, are you still there? Listen to this ya..

then he was like *bang bung bang..* but I kept quiet.. and then..
*he's playing guitar, an intro of a song.. Andre Hehanusa's song called Karna Kutahu Engkau Begitu.. my favorite song.. I don't know how to say it in English, "Because I Know That's How You Are"? hahaha.. Engcho deh.. English ngacho..

I really like this song, especially played with guitar.. hehe.. Walau Indra baru isa mainin setengah bar pertama.. gapapa.. udah bikin *klepek-klepek.. apalagi kalo seluruh lagu ya.. bisa lemes aku.. hahaha..
Luph ya dear! Jia You with your guitar lesson!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe.. sabar yagh.. sabar. iki orang baru belajar mo belajar lagu advanced langsung kekeke

Sanni said...

bela-belain...habis POS PI..belajar guitar hehehehehe

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

Jia You buat Indra!!