Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MAAD & KABOOM!!!

These are the exhibitions or fairs that I wish I can attend sometime..
Too bad, the timing is just not right.. they all are going to be held before I get to Singapore, July 17th. Oh well..
Soft toy exhibition by Xin
held at Studio Miu Art, level 4 Ngee Ann City, 12 May - 28 June 2007
A soft-toy collaboration between
Chunyi (1/3 owner of Pencils and Needles) & Xin (Maki Squarepatch)
Red Dot Design Museum, 7 & 8 of July 2007.

1st birthday of MADD (Markets of Artist & Designers)
held the same day as the above, 7 - 8 July 2008
want to learn more about MADD? click here

If any of you have any information about craft fairs, soft toys/plush fairs happening in Singapore around 17 - 19 July 2008, please do tell me. I'd appreciate it so much.
Thank you (^^,)*

No comments: