Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fabulous award.. for me?!! Aww..

Waa.. been a while since my last.. I got an award from Neno!! Thank you sis!
And of course, it has some rules that come with it..
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
She awarded me this coz I made comments on her page.. well, I think I'll be doing the same too..
I think everybody's blog is fabulous.. all with their own reason of existence, whatever it's author or creator intended the blog to be..
Well, mine is well, about me.. all the things happen surround me, what I see, how I feel, and everything.. I just want to share them all with my friends. You're all fabulous!! You all should grab this award and put in on your blog, k?

Btw, the word "FABULOUS" remind me of someone.. KLS. Ring a bell? Kimora Lee Simmons, Life in a Fab Lane. I don't remember which TV channel has her.. been a while since the last time I watched cables.. but yea.. this is her famous word. Fabulicious!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo.. congratz for the award.

you are fabulous, Jeanne! :D

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

@ Neno: thanks to you for the award sis (^^,)*