Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My Milk Toof by Inhae..

I found a really cute blog when I was browsing on Facebook today.. a friend of mine likes a photo uploaded there and I clicked it.. and wooow.. I just couldn't stop browsing on the blog.

It's a story about two milk teeth character created by Inhae, an artist from Berkeley, California.
They were called ickle and Lardee, and she named her blog My Milk Toof.. visit the blog here.. and if you want to become the fan in FB here..

She made little tooth characters from polymer clay with a lot of expressions and then, took sequence photos of them, and make them cute adorable stories.. The photos were taken greatly too that I love starring at them (^^,)* I might want to take some for my desktop wallpaper..
I hope Inhae is going to make comic books, calendar, or toys of the MMT soon..

Check this one that I like most..
When I was young, I placed my baby teeth under my pillow and when I woke up I'd find a shiny new quarter. But whatever happened to those little teeth? Where did they go? Would I ever see them again?

Many years later, a little tooth was standing at my door. It looked familiar. Its name was ickle. Welcome home, my milk toof!











"ickle, wanna play?"

"Nah, I'm reading."









And this one is my favorite expression of ickle..

Oh dear, ickle has two new baby teeth growing in! When your first teeth come in, it's always very itchy and sore. To soothe the pain, ickle has been nibbling on things all over the house.

Check the story here..






So, you like them too?

No comments: