Thursday, December 31, 2009

Deepest Condolence for Gus Dur..

Deepest condolence for our 1999-2001 president.
Abdurrahman ad-Dakhil Wahid, known as Gus Dur is a great person.
I'm not into politics so I don't know much about him.. but I saw him a few times on television, and I can say I like this man. His opinions seems so honest and all the things he does.. always cause a controversy. He's also not racist (I think), well, he made Chinese New Year as one of our national holidays *luv that!!

While searching for his photos to make the picture above, I found that a lot of people are idolizing him.. and this one caught my attention.. he started his post with a sentence; " Aku ngefans loh sama Gus Dur." The rest of the post tells about Gus Dur and his "sentilan" on anything, his answers to his personal life.. and they just reminds us that even though he is a discipline, assertive person, he's also a funny guy. One sentence I remember him saying, "Gitu aja kok repott?!" Haha.. *two thumbs up

All I can say.. yes, we will always remember him as one of our president and his views and lesson will always remain in the hearts of his students, followers and fans.

Goodbye our dear Gus Dur.. may you rest in peace..

The post I talked about can be read here

2 comments:

Angels said...

Iya tuh, thanks to him now we can celebrate CNY ya :D

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

Betul Ngel..
coba ya fisik nya Gus Dur itu kayak SBY.. mantab dah..