Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Flowery Page for the Little Princess, Chloe

Another ready made page project I made for a friend’s 1st Birthday :-)
She had her birthday last Sunday, 13 November 2011, but I just finished this today.. ouww.. bad bad me :-p

I made this from Basic Grey, Olivia Collection page-Kit.
I followed the layout provided there and since the photo space I provide is slightly bigger than the instruction said, I made some adjustment to the embellishment. I used only some of the embellishment provided and changed some with Prima Marketing flowers and some beads from my stash.

And last.. of course, more glitters to add an extra girlies look on the page. I’m pretty satisfied with the result. I hope my friends will love it too!
A sweet flowery scrapbook page for the cute little princess.

* The complete page

* Put in frame

* Details on the flowers :-)

No comments: