Thursday, December 01, 2011

My A to Z

I’m trying my best to write more on my blog and sometime I just can’t help myself running out of ideas..
I usually browse through people’s blog which I think is inspirational to me.. in fact, I have put the list of inspirational blogs on my side bar, you can check them out there.
And yep, while browsing, I found these post on Amy Tangerine and Pattycake’s blogs.. the A to Z things.
I thought it would be fun to play along.. :-)

Here goes, the A to Z of Jeanne..

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size:
a King size.
C. Chore that you hate:
sweeping sticky dust.
D. Dogs:
I don’t have dogs.
E. Essential start to your day:
a nice warm bath followed with a sprinkle of cold water in the end.. so fresh!!
F. Favorite color:
pink & white.
G. Gold or Silver:
I like both.
H. Height:
1.5 m.. how much that in inches?
I. Instruments you play:
I don’t play.. hahaha..
J. Job title: housewife.
K. Kids:
about to have one February next year.. I’m 30 weeks pregnant :-)
L. Live:
Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, Indonesia
M. Mother’s name:
Ayling.
N. Nicknames:
Cen or J.. (some friends called me J back in high school & college).
O. Overnight hospital stays:
knock on wood, none.
P. Pet peeves:
careless ignorant people and bad drivers.. kinda put on my nerves.
Q. Quote from a movie:
“You’ve got to be fair to her.. She loves you, if you don’t love her, you’ve got to tell her.” from Rod Tidwell, Jerry Maguire (1996). I really like this quote.. well, whether to a guy or a girl, you just have to be true to him/her and mostly, to yourself.
R. Right or left handed:
Right handed.
S. Siblings:
3.
U. Underwear: Yes.
V. Vegetable you hate:
I don’t hate vegetables.. love them, but the least favorite is Pare (bitter melon), so bitter..

W. What makes you run late: snooze button, rainy morning and wrapped in a soft fluffy blanket.
X. X-Rays you’ve had:
dentist.
Y. Yummy food that you make:
to tell you the truth, I’m not a good cook and in fact, I cannot cook :-p but I recently made a pear raspberry pie, which my husband really like.. so I guess that’s the most yummy food for now.. :-)
Z. Zoo animal:
I love chimpanzee, lion cub, bears, penguin and whale.. amazing animals..
Hihi.. now you know a little more things about me..
Thinking about making one of your own (A to Z)? Let me know, k?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: