Thursday, November 14, 2013

Project Life | Week #44

It’s been a tiring month, well, besides the belly’s getting bigger and heavier.. I also feel sleepy most of the time.I had a chance to stay at my parents house too.. it’s only for a night when hubby was away, but it was great. I miss chit chatting with them until late.. Michael had a great time too playing with his uncles.

I manage to bake things too.. starting from making Cheese Soufflé, Apple Pie, and 5 minutes brownie in a mug.. all recipe from Eugenie Kitchen.
I love learning how to cook, although I rarely manage to memorize the recipe and have to look at them each time I’m going to make or cook things, haha..

And today, I feel more relax and decided to catch up my PL.. I decided to make my latest week, which is week #44. I find it easier to do it that way (finishing the week closest to you). I’m using Studio Calico November kits, both scrapbook add-on kits and scrapbook kit. I haven’t got my November scrapbook kit because they sent me the wrong one, last month’s instead of the recent one, but it’s all sorted out and my SC November scrapbook kit is already on it’s way, YAY!

This is Week #44 :






Added a little envelope.. inside is a note about being thankful, and it’s also part of the challenge in 2Peas PL class.. :)
Thanks for looking.

No comments: