Saturday, September 13, 2014

Layout | Perfect Little Girl

I love Maggie Holmes, Crate Paper.. love the vintage aura they gave..
And I think it would be perfect for Clarice's ballet photos. These photos were taken by my husband while ago, and I love it so much, and I've been wanting to scrap it since.  But it got hold up with Project Life's catch up, wardrobe cleaning, desk cleaning and so on..

And a few days ago (September 12th' 2014), was actually her birthday and I think it would be a perfect gift and I have to make it (the layout) happen.
So I just made it this morning, I know this would be a belated birthday present.. but I do really hope that they will like it, I know my friend Lisa (the mother), love it when I show it to her (through Line messenger) this morning.
I have framed and going to give it to them tomorrow when we are going to watch circus together.

Here it is :
I used one of Flea Market paper that has music notes on, because I think it represent ballet and music. I misted it with Studio Calico gold mist and splatted some dots too..
I used a lot of mounted tape, to create some dimensions.
The embellishments were all also from Crate Paper, like the fabric bows, resin pins & the accent stickers I used below.

Love love love.. can't wait till my baby girl grow too..





No comments: