Friday, March 28, 2008

Introducing.. SPRITE (a Kappa like mascot)

Sprite is Coolman.
"Coolman" doesn't sound very cool, though.
But Sprite is Coolman, so he's out of luck.
Sprite also likes to travel.
He often travels alone.
Sprite is a vagabond Coolman.
from Aranzi Aronzo's book - Cute Dolls
This is the one that kept me up until 3.30 in the morning.. So excited to make him that I don't get sleepy at all..
What do you think? This is my 4th doll made with pattern from Aranzi Aronzo's book.
Here's 4 of themOooh.. I'm so excited with my sewing machine!! YAY!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! KAPPAAAAAAAAAAAA *making an awkward kappa-like sound

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

hahaha..
I know you'll like it.
I'm going to make his little nephew, named Spritekin later. But not tonight, I slept late too much lately..
so, wait n see..

Anonymous said...

itu bahannya dari apa? flanel tah? wuah hebaat...keren euyyy... :) saluuuttt

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

Thank you Fun
Aku pake kain handuk yang meteran. hehe.. rambut & mulut baru pake flannel.
^^,)*

..Ms. Zhen's LiFe.. said...

huaaaaaa.. Lucuuu pengen diambiL rasanya hahahahaa

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

wahaha.. ga bisa Ming, udah d book ama ko Indra. hehe..