Saturday, April 26, 2008

Juno

Couldn't sleep last night, so I went to my brothers' room.
He was checking some DVDs he bought for his girlfriend.
We saw Meet the Spartans and my comment is "....", it's a ridiculous movie, edan for sure.
And the second one is JUNO.. I bet you all know about it already.

It's about a 16 years old girl named Juno just learned that she got pregnant with his friend Bleeker. She didn't plan this. At first, she tried to get an abortion, but then she decide to gave birth of her baby. Turning a negative situation to a positive one, she tried to find an adoption parents for her child. Lucky Juno, her parents are so supportive too.. Well, she realize her condition, "ill-equipped" she said as a high school teenager, so she just want to find her child a family that will love and take care of her child.
She finally found Mark and Vanessa. Vanessa's been longing to have a child and couldn't have one on her own.

It is so sad when you can't bear your own child, isn't it? I don't want that. In fact, I admit that I want to be pregnant someday, a child from my beloved future husband. I dream about it. I bet it is a wonderful feeling to have something, your fruit of love living inside you. I don't understand my pregnant friends, they used to say things like..
"oh, I cannot wear my old clothes anymore", "it's not comfortable being pregnant", "it's so tiring" etc etc.. hmm.. don't you think your baby can hear you? Some of our emotion also affect our baby's health right?
A child is a miracle, isn't it? You should tell yours that.
I cried watching this movie you know? Thank God I didn't decide to wait till it played in the movies.. haha..

Other things I like from the movie
  1. Juno's father's words..
    in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are.
    Good mood, bad mood.. Ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you..
    The right person's still gonna think the sun shines out your ass.
    That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.
    Wow! Not in a sweet words or any, but great love advice, don't you think?

  2. The ending song.. the one that is sang by Juno and Bleeker. You know something cool about Juno? She likes rock and she plays guitar.. kereeen.. By the way, this is the lyric of the song



    Anyone but You
    You're a part-time lover and a full-time friend
    the monkey on your back is the latest trend
    I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else
    but you..

    Here's the church and here's the steeple
    We sure are cute for two ugly people
    I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else
    but you..

    We both have shiny happy fits of rage
    I want more fans, you want more stage
    I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else
    but you..

    You're always trying to keep it real
    and I'm in love with how you feel
    I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else
    but you..

    I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of the train
    I kiss you all starry eyed my body swing from side to side
    I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else
    but you..

    The pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me
    so why can't you forgive me?
    I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else
    but you..

    Do do do do, do do do, do do do do
    Do do do do, do do do, do do do do

    I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else
    but you..
Well, like it? If you haven't watch it, better do now..
Have a great day!

No comments: