Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bear pattern..

This is a bear pattern as promised to my Flickr friend, Chu..
They were only scans from one of my book, written in Japanese.. I gave some English info too, I hope it's useful, the rest are easy, just follow the picture instructions.
And last but not least, I hope the file is big enough to be printed on A4 sized paper.

The Bear Familly..
Daddy, Mommy, and two little bear - a boy & a girl..














How to make the bears..





















Bears pattern..





















How to make Mommy bear's dress..











Mommy bear's dress pattern..





















How to make the bear's monkey pants..





















Monkey pant's pattern..



















Well Chu, and every other friends who have saved this patterns..
I hope this may help you in making the bears..
If you had any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me (^^,)*

2 comments:

chu said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww *------* u posted it
thank u so muchhhhh <333333

Hopefully when i make a bear id link to ur bloggi <3 its a really big help ~
really thanks so much ^____^

*hugsss*

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

@ Chu : glad you like it.
love to help Chu (^^,)*