Sunday, September 14, 2008

Unforgetable..

Life is not measured by the
number of breaths we take,
but by the number of moments
that take our breath away..
- anonymous -
I cannot find the perfect words to describe the way I feel that day.. then I found these words written on someone's mug in her flickr photos.. Yes, it is a breath taking moment.
To be able to stand there in front of all people from different countries.. in Lourdes, France. We sang a song in tribute for Holy Marie, and I had a chance to lead prayers (in Indonesian language) with my friends.. shaking knees, trembled voice and the hands getting colder since it's raining a bit too.. but the heart felt so warm because we all, from different countries, people with different language.. we all came to this place to pray to God, no more you or me, we're just we here.. God's children.. We all experience once in a lifetime thing, I don't know whether I can stand there again someday.. but this is one moment that I will never forget.

P.S. can you see me there? >.<

No comments: