Thursday, January 01, 2009

Our 3rd Anniversary..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!
and
HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY for Indra & me (^^,)*

Wow! The time has passed and here we are again, at the beginning of a new year..
I'm so thankful for everything.. all the blessings my family & I received last year.. so many that sometimes I can't believe it's even true. Thank you God.
I hope the coming year will be the same and perhaps (in God's will), will be more and more blessings to come, hehe..

As for my relationship with Indra, we just had our 3rd anniversary.. YAY!!
We've been through a lot, a very very long distance at first from Indonesia to China, closer then from Surabaya to Banjarmasin.. happy times, tremendous times, sad times, fighting times, and all.. But I believe our love's growing and more and more stronger each day..
Hopefully, the road for the next stage of our relationship is smooth and blessed. Amien.
Doa'in yaaa..



This is a video Indra made for me.. our 3rd Anniversary..
I love you, Indra (^^,)*

P.S.
We went out together today.. hehe.. 1st movie of the year, Bedtime Stories. cute one. luv it!

5 comments:

Diana Ang said...

awet awet yah :D

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

@ Diana Ang: thank you yaaa.. (^^,)*

Indra said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary (again) hehe love you too beb, glad you like the video

Sanni said...

Ini yang kemarin hampir kelepasan rahasianya kemarin =_=

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

@ Indra: sama2 beb, Happy 3rd Anniversary to you too..
well, what's not to like? apalagi yg bikin.. cieee.. hehe..

@ Ie Sanni: iya, hehe..
untung Indra berhasil mengalihkan perhatian, jadi rada lupa, hehe..