Monday, September 09, 2013

Layout | Night Time in Macau


Just got back from holiday and i got so many photos that I wanted to scrap. I hope lots of ideas and inspiration will come in a large portion.. hahaha. .

I really love this photo of us, taken in Macau. There’s hubby, Michael, me & the little bub. We first came her last year when i was still pregnant with Michael, so when we came back, I just thought that we should take one with him. And seeing the condition now, me being pregnant again, of our second child, do you think that we should be going back next year? hahaha..

Oh well, we’ll see about it as the time goes.

And now on to the LO. I really like this night time photo and this paper by Maggie Holmes. First time I saw it, I just knew that I wanted to make a night time photo LO with it, because of the bokeh effects that it has.

And as for the technique, I’d like to try doing some layering with paper, doilies and embellishment. I honestly was confused with the positioning and colors to use.. but I decided to use just anything pink, yellow and bright from the Maggie Holmes line for the Lo and I also gathered some ideas from everybody’s LO that are using the same paper as background. So thankful that there are many talented ladies that gave me a lot of inspiration.

So, this is it!

I was not really confident with the layout, but hubby said that it looks great..not a favorite because he’s more into minimalist, but he said that it brings out the photo and he likes it. fiuhh..so glad to hear that.
I’d like to make more LO and try different techniques, I hope I can find more time with my scrapbooking hobbies :-)

Thanks for looking! :-)

No comments: