Thursday, November 21, 2013

2 Pregnancy LO | a day before

We're planning to have my C-section on NOvember 22nd, wish me well! Thank you, haha..
So yesterday.. while cleaning up our bedroom, tidying up the craft room a bit, and packing things to take to the hospital.. I managed to take some time finishing 2 layouts I have in mind. 

They were about two black and white photos I have during my pregnancy.. there's a another one, but I haven't got the time.. I'll see what I can do today :-p

This is the first, the photo was taken on November 5th by my husband, a photo of me with my son kissing my belly.. I really LOVE his expression here.. he looks so happy! I hope he will be much happier to see his future little sister. 




 Made this also for the 213 in 2013 challenge at 2Peas.

And this is my 2nd layout.. 
Took this photo of myself using my iPhone 4s when I was feeling a bit mellow.. I already talk about this on my previous post. And this is the scrapbook layout that came up from it. 
I think the prompts of adding envelopes really represents how I fell.. I can't wait to see her, I can't wait to tell and share things with her.. and I don't think I want to write them in letters.. not that I'm lazy to write, but I think it won't be enough..

This is also an entry for Scrap Your Stash challenge at 2Peas.



I'm going to stay at the hospital starting tonight.. so I might not be writing for the next week I guess. 
But I might still going to give some updates on my Instagram, please follow me if you like.

Thanks for looking & have a great day!



No comments: