I was browsing through SC, 2Peas and some scrapbookers' blogs when I came across Corrie's blog.
She has a project to scrap more about herself.. she's been doing this since October last year. So, the idea is to write 8 things you are feeling or experiencing at one moment during the day (the 8th day of each month). Whether is good or bad, anything about you.
I figured that this could be a good idea, besides that I will be at least have to make one layout each month for this project, it's kinda fun to take self photo and yup, I agree with Corrie, that this can be a little bit therapeutic too.
I know that it's a little late, but I'd like to give it a try and might making this a regular thing.
This is my first attempt on "Me on the 8th"
1. Missing my son. I just gave birth to my 2nd child, a daughter named Fae (I told you about her on my previous blog), and since I got pregnant with her.. I hired a babysitter to help me take care of Michael. Well, the doctor and some family members said that I should not carry heavy stuff and telling you the truth, as the stomach was getting bigger, it made me harder to move and I got tired easily. So I couldn't play with him as much as before.. And now.. I have to take care of Fae and since I'm going to fully breastfeed her, I got more occupied. Well, I enjoy being a mother of two gorgeous babies, but I do miss him.
2. Trying to find time to scrap and Project Life. I haven't touch any of my scrap stash and Project Life since I got home from the hospital. I can't wait to scrap about my new born baby girl, my just becoming a big brother son, and all that has been documented into Project Life. And my baby girl 1st album too!
3. Doing a photo a day challenge with some friends. My husband and our group of friends decided to make our IG feed more fun, by doing a photo a day challenge. We use the prompt from @fatmumslim and hash tag our photos with #CLphotoaday or #CLDec13. It's fun to see what everybody takes each day. And now.. I'm kinda 3 days left behind.. so I'm brainstorming ideas for them, haha..
4. Missing home. I went back to my parent's house after we got home from the hospital. My parents in law were away on a trip (we live in my in-law's house), so there were no one to help me at the time, so hubby and I decided to stay at my parent's house for a while. It was fun and there were lots of people.. I kinda miss the crowd there.
5. A bit lonely because I missed today's gathering with my girls. Well, according to Chinese tradition.. you have to stay at home for 40 days after labor, for recovery, to regain your health, stamina etc..so, here I am.. at home with my little boy & baby girl.
6. Hoping. I got my worries.. especially after giving birth to my second child, there will be a lot more things that I have to take care of. I'm worried if I cannot give a fair amount of attention to my children and husband. I hope I can tho..
7. A bit tired and sleepy.. because I have to wake several times at
night to breastfeed. but I'm not complaining, I'm happy that I can fully
breastfeed my daughter until now. I hope I can do it at least until
she's 6 months old. Wish me luck.
8. Happy for all the things I have. My husband, my children, my families..
Here is a link of Corrie's 8 on 8 project on 2Peas blog.