Friday, September 26, 2014

2 Layouts | What a Day..

You can say that this is a really productive day for me.. well, in a way.
I managed to clean up the warehouse where we kept all the dining and cook wares, now it will be more accessible and easier to find things in.

I also managed to make 2 layouts of my babies, Michael & Fae.
The first is about the photo that I took yesterday, a really hard to get photo, where Michael and Fae are smiling and looking at the camera, all in the same frame, I love it!!!
And the second one is about Fae starting to stand on her own! YAY! A milestones for her :-)

Here they are:

Layout | Bro & Sis
 I created this using Studio Calico May 2013's Add-On Kit, Big Dipper.
I like all the pattern papers and decided to use all of them as layers behind my photo. Love the stars that indicate that my kids really are my stars and the bright yellow too. I challenge myself to use only the available embellishments in the kit. That way I can use up my stash, I think. 
The vertical title, as an answer to Studio Calico - Weekly Challenge

Freckled Fawn clouds wood veneers that I love so much.. love the rain drops and little hearts too.

And more and more buttons.

Now the second layout, is of my daughter, Fae.
She's starting to stand on her own, and I think I like this quote to be put on her layout.

"What if I fall?
Oh, my darling, what if you fly..?"

I know it's a really pink one, I use the collection from Sarah Jane, Children at Play. I have bought this collection a really really long time ago, 2011 I think.. And just had the chance to use it. 
See? I'm a real hoarder. But I try to limit my scrapbook supply shopping now.. 

Love this mounted stickers!!! And it matches the quotes too.. 

Here's a close up look of the photo, she's standing! And the girl with the flags is like shouting "YAY!! Way to go, Fae!" and I also added letter thickers on the side of the photo with red color which is a bit similar to the background so it won't stand out too much. 

That's all for today. Thanks for looking and I hope you like what you see :-)

No comments: