Thursday, March 20, 2008

Haha Bunny

This is Haha Bunny..

Haha Bunny always laughing "Ha Ha!" so it's called Haha Bunny
.

The pattern is from Aranzi Aronzo's book and this is my first kind-of-succeeded attempt with sewing machine (^^,)*. Well, I bought my sewing machine quite a while ago, tried it once, but never use it again until last night.
Suddenly had the urge to do it, so I said, let's do it! If I didn't, I don't know when I'll have the mood again, haha..

It's not that perfect yet, the shape still not perfect, some of the sewing are lose so I have to hand-stitch it.. I used sort of felt fabric, but it's the thinner one, the one that's usually made for babies blanket, so the rabbit is really soft.. love it!!
I'm planning to make some more and bigger ones too.. to practice working with my sewing machine.
Wish me luck!!

No comments: