Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A season to Jolly..

This Christmas season I didn't get to make anything, even an advent calendar. I made one last year, I think I finished it at 8th too. But now is already 9th of December and I haven't even start it yet, haha..

Well, if you want to make one tho, I have some useful links:
- embroidered felt advent calendar by the Purl Bee
- Skip to My Lou ideas
- thrifty advent calendar by Crazy Life of Mine
- paper holiday advent calendar by Design Sponge
- Lobotome fun advent calendar & adventures advent calendar (last year's)
- Anamama
- of flickr's collection of creative advent calendar

If you want more ideas, browse on their sites and the links, you'll find lots and lots!!
Hmm.. there are so many decorations ideas, but so little time.
I still have a guitar to finish and work. haha..

Good night all.. sweet dreams..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ho ho ho.. Merry Christmas!!! :) well, it's ok, we'll just have some hot choco, some gingerbread man biscuits and kissed under the mistletoe :)

Anonymous said...

duhhh rajinnya bikin2 gituan.. gw sekarang udah males nih... nyentuh aja dah ga pernah lage loh hehehe :)

btw loe kan ada send greetings di SB gw yak jeanne? naaaahh.. gw klik kan nama loe dari sb gw, alamat webnya jadi beda loh, bukan yang ini..malah webnya emak2 bule.. cobain deh.. gw kirain loe malah udah ganti template

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

@ Indra : I loooove Christmas..
hmm.. *looking for mistletoe & wait for ya under it.. haha